|Visa and Mastercard are accepted and can be used for ABW. Returned
checks will be resubmitted electronically and the check writer will be
responsible for the $25.00 returned check fee.
FREE BENEFITS INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- NEW AS OF SEPTEMBER 20 - FREE YOUTH SPORTS AND $10.00 SWIM LESSON (this does NOT include Karate)
- Free use of Fitness Center, Racquetball Courts, Basketball Gym (see schedule for times), Locker Rooms, Aquatic Center, Climbing
Wall, XRKade and Indoor Track.
- Group Exercise Classes (see schedule for classes and times)
- Fitness Center Orientation and Consultation
- Saunas, Steam Rooms, Towel & Laundry Service
- Discounts on all programs such as After School Care, Summer Camp, Sports Leagues and Swim lessons.
- Men’s Member Basketball– M/W/F 12:00-2:00pm
- KidsZone available while you’re working out (Free to Family Membership) (see schedule for times)
- Member Fitness Challenges
- Personal Training & orientations.
- SAFE & FUN FAMILY ENVIRONMENT!
5:30 am – 10:00 pm
5:30 am - 9:00 pm
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Close at 4 pm
Close at 4 pm
New Year's Eve
Close at 4 pm
VALUE ADDED OPTIONS
Kit Lockers $4.00 per month
Medium Lockers $7.00 per month
Large Lockers $10.00 per month
Laundry Service $10.00 per month
Nursery Service $10.00 per month 2.00/child/hour
If you are Family/Single Parent Family Member this service is
included in your membership. All other members and guest are
required to pay the monthly/drop-in rate listed above.
|DEFINITION FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIP
Two adults and dependent children18 and under, or 24 and under if a
full time student.
Adult dependent add on - Each additional adult dependent may be
added for $25 per month.
Adult dependent definition - 22 years of age or older,
dependent on one or more adults.
A joining fee of $50.00 will apply for all new Adult and Family facility
memberships. The joining fee for all new Single Parent Family and
Young Adult memberships is $25.00.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate and has scholarship funds to help make that possible. Please let us know if we may serve you or your family in this way.
Applications for our
S.T.E. P (Scholarships to Enable Participation) are available at the Front Desk. It is our policy that no one be denied access to any YMCA programs or services solely on the
inability to pay. Financial contributions provide support for the YMCA Mission and financial aid programs. Donations are tax-deductable.
|Day Pass & Guest Pass
Active Military $5.00
|Guest Must be 18 & older MUST present a
photo ID to enter the facility
MEMBER/GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Using the principles of Honesty, Responsibility, Caring and Respect as a guide, we have implemented the following Code of Conduct to ensure that all who participate with the Y to enjoy a
safe, welcoming and comfortable environment. We ask individuals to act in a manner that upholds these principles at all times when they are in our facility or participating in our programs.
We expect those using the YMCA to behave in a way that shows respect and caring for others, which includes not using any language or engaging in any action that can hurt frighten another
person or that falls below a generally accepted standard of conduct. Specifically, actions not adhering to these guidelines and not permitted include:
• Wearing inappropriate attire. Attire must be appropriate, including swimsuits only in the pool area, and shoes, shorts and shirts or leotard in other area of the facility. Clothing
with vulgar or profane writing or language is not allowed.
• Using angry or vulgar language including swearing, name-calling or shouting.
• Making physical contact with a person in any angry or threatening way.
• Engaging in sexual activity or contact with another person.
• Harassing or intimidating by words, gestures, body language or any other menacing behavior.
• Stealing and/or other behavior, which results in the destruction of property.
• Carrying or concealing any weapons devices or objects which may be used as a weapon.
• Using or possessing illegal chemicals or alcohol on YMCA property.
• Smoking. All YMCA facilities offer a smoke-free environment for those who use them.
• Any other conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive in nature.
Members and guests are encouraged to be responsible for their personal comfort and safety, and to ask any person whose behavior threatens their comfort to refrain from doing so.
The YMCA reserves the right to deny access to any person who has been charged with or convicted of any crime involving violent or sexual nature; this includes those required by laws to
register as a sex offender. (This Facility is a licensed for child care).